Children Services - £35 ph
£35ph - Qualified Social Worker- Locality Teams - Children Services- Working within a diverse community.
South West of England
My client is particularly interested in candidates who are keen to work with diverse cases and who are community focused. You will be working in a strong small team and will work on 15 cases (on average) per staff member.
The client can offer:
* You will gain the unique ability to grow your skills as a direct exposure to this service.
* You will benefit from developing your understanding of the difficulties faced by individuals and how the inequalities that can be faced for children and families as a result of their current social systems.
* You will have a small case load and will benefit from the close working team allowing time to complete work and meet realistic deadlines
* Flexible working can be offered
The ideal candidate will have:
* Strong Referral & Assessments in addition to court work experience
* Driving licence
* Free parking on site
* Qualified Social workers
what I can offer as your direct consultant:
- Honest and consultative feedback
- represent your act on your best interest
- £200 referral bonus for new candidates made known to us
- As I have direct daily contact with Service Managers, Heads of Services and Team Managers in local authorities across the country, I can offer a specialist service and knowledge of the latest roles not yet advertised
This will give you faster feedback and a chance to apply direct through myself rather than filling in long application forms.
As this is a brief overview please feel free to contact me for more info of roles in the South West and across the country on a per m or locum basis.
For a confidential conversation and more information please visit our website NonStop Recruitment. You can reach me, Danielle James via our English office number, and my direct number is 7102.
Apply for Children Services - £35 ph
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly