About Diversity in Research
Diversity in Research is a full service job board dedicated to expanding diversity in the fields of science, technology, healthcare, law and business. Recruiters who post jobs on Diversity in Research will have access to thousands of resumes and CVs from diverse, global candidates. Our job postings appear alongside research journal articles published on Wiley Online Library, so you can be sure your job will be seen by a diverse array of researchers, including people of color, veterans, and LGBTQ individuals.
The job board taps into the breadth of Wiley Online Library's 1600+ journals to display job advertisements directly to passive job seekers in their chosen field. Our fully mobile staffing solution for vacancies in the academic, corporate, government and nonprofit sectors.
JOB SEEKERS – Our job board allows you to:
- Search and apply for the latest jobs from top global employers
- Receive jobs by email based on your criteria
- Seek out employers who care deeply about diversity
- Upload your resume or CV and get headhunted by our wide range of employers
EMPLOYERS – Our job board allows you to:
TARGET the loyal users of one of the world’s leading research platforms — Wiley Online Library. Every day our experts access a multidisciplinary collection of:
- 4 million articles
- 10,000 books
- 1,600 acclaimed publications
ENGAGE job candidates with the Diversity in Research Job Widget™.
Diversity in Research automatically serves contextual and geo-targeted job ads to passive job seekers using the Wiley Online Library Job Widget™, placing them one click away from their desired job.
DELIVER your message to a highly-specialized, well-educated, global community of researchers and professionals.
- 13 million unique visitors every month
- 80 million ad impressions
- 40 million page views
- Over 65% with advanced degrees
- North America – 26% | Europe, Middle East and Africa – 39% | Asia – 36%
For more information and to find out about pricing and packages go to Contact Us.